August 1-5, 2016 | Minneapolis, MN
The Experience Economy Expert Certification course is intimate, intensive instruction in the ideas, frameworks, and approaches of experience staging.
The class, taught personally by Joe Pine & Jim Gilmore, certifies executives, managers, consultants, and trainers as officially endorsed experts in Pine & Gilmore's rich portfolio of frameworks, ideation tools and methods. The classroom instruction provides in-depth coverage of Experience Economy principles and models, training and practice in creative Experience Economy facilitation techniques, and approaches for effectively sharing these ideas with others. The focus is on transferring knowledge, skills and resources necessary for creating and enhancing compelling experiences -- either for external clients or internal employees.
To date, more than 200 individuals from countries including the U.S., Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Russia, South Africa, Spain, and the United Kingdom have completed this intense weeklong course to became officially sanctioned as Certified Experience Economy Experts.
The Certification Course provides:
• Five days of face-to-face instruction with Pine/Gilmore
• Five-year authorization to practice the endorsed methods and models
• Numbered and framed Experience Economy Expert Certificate, signed by Pine & Gilmore
• PowerPoint files of all frameworks and models used in the course, plus a list of exemplars for each model and facilitation instructions for all exercises
• Electronic files of the official Experience Economy Certification logos for use in your promotional materials, business cards, and marketing and training collateral
• One follow-up session, after being certified, with either Joe Pine or Jim Gilmore, to be spent with either you alone, with your staff/employees, or with client(s), to jump-start the application of your certification training.
The five-day course covers the following:
Monday – Envisioning experiences via the Progression of Economic Value and ing-ing the thing
Tuesday – Hitting the Sweet Spot (4E’s) and THEME-ing
Wednesday – Customizing experiences by eliminating Customer Sacrifice (3S’s) and Four Types of Mass Customization
Thursday – Directing employees to act via business stagecraft (Work Is Theatre)
Friday – Going beyond experiences via Transformations
Each day consists of:
• 1/3 of day: Presentation of frameworks and models
• 1/3 of day: Participation in facilitated exercises and review of facilitation instructions
• 1/3 of day: Open discussion among participants and ideation about alternative applications specific to each participants needs
In addition, some evening dining and other experiences will be scheduled.
The dedicated follow-up session provides an opportunity for each certified instructor to work side-by-side with Joe Pine or Jim Gilmore in applying the learned course material. This not only helps to ensure the course work becomes translated into action, but it enables Pine & Gilmore to offer additional feedback based on real-world interaction.
Admission into the course requires:
• Submission of the Experience Economy Certification course application. Each application is individually reviewed by both Pine & Gilmore, who then make the determination of accepted candidates
• Pre-course phone call with Pine or Gilmore to discuss your personal objectives for leveraging the training and Certification.
The application steps ensure that we admit only those candidates who demonstrate sufficient acuity with the principles outlined in The Experience Economy and who have compelling plans for leveraging their Certification within their organizations or with their clients.
Strategic Horizons LLP
105 Woodland Trace
Aurora, OH 44202 U.S.A.
Application fees paid by credit card can be processed via telephone by calling +1 (330) 995-4680.
Course fees are USD$14,000 which includes all materials and most meals. An invoice for 50% is assessed upon acceptance into the Course. The remaining fees will be invoiced 30 days prior to the Course, and must be paid in full prior to attendance.
Note: A non-refundable application fee of $250 is required with each application.
Additional details on lodging and related activities will be sent following acceptance into the Course.
Contact Doug Parker at +1 (330) 995-4680
or email Explore@StrategicHorizons.com